Source of image : [http://visual.ly/most-funny-mistakes-made-resume-or-cv]
We are doing this to help students .. we don’t need to do this and we don’t have to , This is just to help students to make better future for themselves .
Next , we are going to engage more in the real life of the students by supporting them with help and guidance through their academic and professional route ..
In order to avoid CV and resume common mistakes .. we tried to collect from the web the most common CV mistakes ..
CAUTION : DON’T TRY THIS
FROM ASK ANNIE’S ARTICLE ABOUT RESUME BLUNDERS:
1. “an applicant ghosted a headshot as the background to her resume”
2. Other Interests: “Playing with my two dogs (They actually belong to my wife but I love the dogs more than my wife)”.
3. “One applicant used colored paper and drew glitter designs around the border”
4. Hobbies: “getting drunk everynight down by the water, playing my guitar and smoking pot”
5. Why Interested in Position: “to keep my parole officer from putting back me in jail”
6. A woman had attached a picture of herself in a mini mouse costume
7. Hobbies: “Drugs and girls”.
8. Under “job related skills” – for a web designer – “can function without additional oxygen at 24,000 feet”.
9. My sister-in-law misspelled the word “proofreading” in her skill set.
10. The objective on one recent resume I received stated that the applicant wished to pursue a challenging account executive position with our rival firm.
11. Objective: “career on the Information Supper Highway”
12. Experience: “Stalking, shipping & receiving”
13. “I am great with the pubic.”
14. A candidate listed her e-mail address as pornstardelight@*****.com
15. The applicant listed her name as Alice in the resume but wrote Alyce on the onsite application.
16. One candidate’s electronic resume included links to her homepage, where the pictures were of her in the nude.
17. “…sent out my resume on the back side of a draft of a cover letter to another firm…” 18. “My duties included cleaning the restrooms and seating the customers.”
19. One applicant for a nursing position noted that she didn’t like dealing with blood or needles.
20. Achievements: “Nominated for prom queen”
21. I once received a resume with a head and shoulders picture in the top left of the first page. The picture was of a lion’s head, wearing a coat, shirt, and tie.
22. a resume… was printed on the back of the person’s current employer’s letterhead.
23. One resume that came across my desk stated how the individual had won a contest for building toothpick bridges in middle school.
24. A resume… had several grease stains and a smudge of chocolate on it
25. Hobbies: “Having a good time”
In order to get the full benefit and get your CV checked by a professional , you send your cv as a word file to our Facebook page or send it by email ..[email@example.com]
Your CV will be checked by professionals from “Excellence Training Center ” Which is one of the most respected and well-known soft skills training center . Also , Excellence Training Center is certified from the “American Learning Center , USA”
and they will provide professional advice for you without any thing in return,for FREE, … just to help you to succeed in your future career .
For more information about excellence training center
We will collect all CV s we get and give them to experts to check them and give you a professional feed back about the points that you need to focus on in your CV . And how you can improve your CV .
Then we will send you the professional advice and feedback from the professionals .
Send us your CV now as the number of weekly checked CV s is limited .
We are interested to hear from you ..
you can send us your messages and everything you want to discuss to our facebook page
Also you can send us e-mails : “firstname.lastname@example.org “