تقريبا كلنا بنعمل خطط و جداول للمذاكرة بس ممكن نمشى عليها شوية و بعد كدا الدنيا بتبوظ و بالعكس .. دى ممكن ترجع اسوأ من الأول .
علشان تضمن انك تلحق تذاكر و تخلص كل اللى انت محتاجه قبل دخول امتحانات الفاينل .. انت لازم تكون عامل خطة كويسة .. بس الأهم من دة هو انك تلتزم بالخطة دى و تنفذ كل اللى فيها
هنا هتعرف ايه اللى لازم تعمله علشان تقدر تنظم نفسك و تكون جاهز للإمتحانات
8 tips of getting an effective schedule
- Place the calendar or printed schedule in a visible location so that it is easy to see and follow.
- When writing dates on a physical calendar, use a pencil so that it is easy to make changes if needed.
- Don’t create a schedule that is overly rigid or that isn’t flexible enough to accommodate emergencies or conflicts that may arise.
- Schedules should be created so that the study times are consistent each day, which will help create positive study habits.
- Don’t forsake well-balanced meals for study time. Poor eating habits can lead to fatigue, an inability to concentrate, and consequently less effective study time.
- Schedule study time in a location that has minimal distractions or interruptions.
- Study one course at a time for no more than two hours.
- Color coded schedules are often easier to see and follow.
Create your schedule – and stick with it
Sticking with a study schedule is just as important as creating one. No one creates a schedule with the intent to ignore it, but unfortunately it can be far too easy to do just that. If a schedule is too intense and offers little down time, students may find it too difficult to adhere to, or they may become susceptible to easy distractions. For this reason it is important to ensure that there is still time for social or physical activities in addition to study. These activities, such as time to exercise, should be included in the schedule to help create balance. Another way to stick to a study schedule is to reward oneself for successfully and consistently adhering to it. Rewards both big and small can be a great motivator .
4 quick tips to gain better focus
- For every fifty to sixty minutes of study time, plan a ten to fifteen minute break.
- When taking a break, get a snack for an energy boost, be active and take a short walk, or listen to a few favorite songs.
- Rewards for sticking to a schedule can be given at the end of a study day or at the end of the semester. The reward for adhering to a schedule for a semester should be greater than the reward that one gives him or herself for sticking to it on a daily basis.
- Study time should be scheduled for a time when the student is the most focused and alert. For example, people who are more alert at night should schedule their study time in the evenings.
Find the Full article HERE